What is China Toy Expo (CTE)?
- Asia's most extensive B2B toy fair, celebrated annually since 2002. Recognized globally as the ultimate one-stop sourcing destination for international buyers, CTE also serves as a powerful gateway for foreign brands to successfully enter the lucrative Chinese market.
What is the China Toy Expo schedule?
- The China Toy Expo will be held at Shanghai New International Expo Center and the daily schedule is as below: Tuesday, October 17 | 9 am-5 pm; Wednesday, October 18| 9 am-5 pm; Thursday, October 19| 9 am-4 pm.
How to register as a visitor?
- Just simply register online through our registration link.
When will I receive my badge?
- Please bring your passport and personal business card to collect your badge at the "International Visitor Registration Desk" in the registration hall of the expo.
What services do you provide?
- China Toy and Juvenile Products Industry Report; VIP rest Lounge; Tailored Business Matching; Discount Hotel; Coffee Coupon; Translation & Interpretation.
How to get to the expo by transportation lines?
- Take metro line 2 or 7 to Long Yang Road Station which is 600 meters away from the venue.
Is the event open to the public?
- China Toy Expo is a trade-only fair and will not admit private consumers.
Will children or pets be admitted?
- No children under 16 years old or pets will be admitted.
Is the fair accessible?
- Yes, the Shanghai New International Expo Center has sidewalk ramps, automatic doors, and accessible restrooms and elevators.
Does the venue provide WIFI?
- Yes, the venue will provide free WIFI.