The 17th International Trade Fair For Toys & Preschool
Educational Resources (China Toy Expo) Shanghai New International Expo Centre October 16-18,2018 Concurrent events: China International Baby Articles Fair | China Licensing Expo
On the afternoon of October 18, China Toy and Juvenile Product Association and Koelnmesse will jointly hold the Executive Round Table Meeting, where the executives of the top distributors and retailers (including online sales channel representatives) of this industry in China would be invited to communicate with international brands face to face.
Since 2013 when it was initiated, the Executive Round Table Meeting is aimed at helping the international brands learn about how to get into China market, and find access to their demanding sales channels, and has been well recognized as an efficient platform.
Hereby we sincerely invite you to attend the Executive Round Table Meeting and hope it will be helpful for your company to get access to the Chinese market.
The draft agenda is as follows:
13:30-13:35 Welcome remarks
13:35-13:45 Brief Introduction to the present distributors, retailers and representatives of the brands
13:45-15:00 Keynote Speech
1. Data Analysis of Chinese Market and Insight into the Channels of the Industry
2. Understand Chinese Consumers: Features of Chinese Market, Taste of Different Categories of Chinese Consumers and the Positioning of International Brands in China
3. How to Balance the Personality and Localization of the Product
4. The Effective Ways and Importance for the International Brands to Expand Chinese Market by Online Sales Channels
5. The Effective Ways and Importance for the International Brands to Expand Chinese Market by Offline Sales Channels
15:00-15:15 Q & A
If you are interested in attending in the Round Table Meeting, please kindly fill in the registration form (appendix) and send it back to us(firstname.lastname@example.org) before Sep. 20th, and we will confirm with you for the attendance ASAP. The registration closes when the registered number reaches to the quota of the attendees.