The 17th International Trade Fair For Toys & Preschool
Educational Resources (China Toy Expo) Shanghai New International Expo Centre October 16-18,2018 Concurrent events: China International Baby Articles Fair | China Licensing Expo
Toy industry increases focus on safety and supply Home > Fair Detail > Fair News
Toy industry increases focus on safety and supply chain
In recent years, China's toy industry has gradually entered into integration period, and slowly recovered from the impact of financial crises, and constantly marched forward the branding of Chinese toys. As the market continuously perfects and keeps in order and together with the nation's preferential policy and great support of cultural industries such as toy, animation and game, the domestic toy industry is expected to develop at a higher speed than ever and step into an unprecedented golden period.
The toy industry has never been more crowded and diverse, as many new manufacturers are producing hundreds of varieties of new toys each year in many new toy categories. Coming off its strongest annual revenue growth in 17 years, led by an uptick in toy licensing by the entertainment sector, the $20.36 billion industry has both the means and the motivation to take the next step.
With this ongoing industry expansion comes ever-greater supply chain complexity posing potential risks to safety and performance. As a result, the toy industry is increasing its focus on the safety of its manufacturing production and supply chain processes to keep up with these changes. Greater visibility into product supply chains can help manufacturers boost levels of trust in their products among consumers, as well as help to ensure that while toys are safe today, manufacturers continue to deliver even safer toy products to market.
Building stronger supply chains is not only safer for consumers, but it helps toy manufacturers run their businesses more efficiently. Highlighting a potential problem or misstep along the way before a toy is considered a finished product can save a lot of time and money on the production side.
Therefore, how to find the right toy supplier? China Toy Expo-The Largest Trade Fair for Toys and Educational Products in Asia, which covers 180,000 square meters, attracts more than 2000 exhibitors, exhibit more than 3600 brands in October, 2017. You do not have to worry about finding a strong supply chain at our fair.
Besides the above numbers, the reasons why you should visit are:
• Over 1 million products from 3,600 brands, from top quality brands to low-cost mass
• Product DEBUT of most leading global brands in Asia
• A full-range export-ready factories from over 20 major production regions
• Sourcing with reliable manufacturers---Star Suppliers for ODM & OEM.
• Effective tailor-made match-making for your business convenience
• Over 300 pre-school equipment & educational resource manufacturers
• A host of creative products in CTJPA Annual Innovation Awards Product Gallery
• The TRENDS CORNER showcases the trends of the industry
• Co-located China Kids Expo (CKE) & China Licensing Expo (CLE) make your trip more productive